The GDPR Conference Europe will be a deep dive one-day event that will focus on the likely impact GDPR will have on business critical processes and provide a framework to Keep your Organisation GDPR Compliant.
Compliance with GDPR can also be a business opportunity for organisations who get it right to present themselves as trusted, responsible and ethical.
Consumers understand that they need to share some of their personal data with organisations but they rightly expect that information to be kept safe and for organisations to be transparent about its use.
GDPR Conference Europe will help businesses to prepare to meet the requirements of the GDPR ahead of May 2018 and beyond.
Who should attend?
In addition to marketing teams this conference will ensure representatives from across the public and private sector including: C Suite (CEO, CIO, CTO, CMO) Heads of legal, HR & Finance Teams;
- Understand the implications of the General Data Protection Regulation
- Get to grips with new obligations and ensure their organization is compliant
- Start preparing for and Implementing the General Data Protection Regulation
- Gain invaluable instruction and insight on the General Data Protection Regulation
- Learn how to avoid heavy fines and loss of reputation
- Discover if they need to appoint a Data Protection Officer
Early Bird Pricing £495.00 + VAT (Expires December 31st)
Regular Pricing £695.00 + VAT
Why not bring the team? Buy 2 tickets get 3rd free!